More about "gluten and dairy free breakfast ideas recipes"
FOR AN OVEN OR BREAD MACHINE! - EASY GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES ...
A homemade gluten-free bread recipe that's simple to make, dairy-free, and bakes into the best gluten-free bread. Make your next lunch with this easy gluten-free sandwich bread.
Provided by Chrystal
Total Time 2 hours 35 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Line a 8-inch x 5-inch metal loaf pan with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray; set it aside.
- Add the sugar and yeast to your warm water (95-110 degrees F) and stir; set it aside for 5-10 minutes but no longer.
- While your yeast is proofing, in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the flours, flax seed meal, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt. Turn your mixer to low and mix just until combined.
- With the mixer still going, add the oil, egg whites, vinegar, and proofed yeast mixture.
- Turn the mixer to a medium speed and mix for an additional 2 minutes. The dough will be thick and sticky.
- Using a rubber spatula, add the dough to your prepared loaf pan making sure to fill in the corners of the pan and level the top. Wet your fingers and smooth the top.
- Cover the dough with a lightly oiled piece of plastic wrap and allow it to rise in a warm place for 45 to 60 minutes, or until it has risen slightly above the loaf pan.
- When the dough is near the top of the pan, preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Remove the plastic wrap and bake for 60 – 65 minutes. Half way through baking, cover the bread loaf with a piece of foil to keep it from over-browning.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and let cool completely before slicing.
- Slice the entire loaf and store in a container at room temperature for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, CarbohydrateContent 27 grams carbohydrates, CholesterolContent 35 milligrams cholesterol, FatContent 5 grams fat, FiberContent 1 grams fiber, ProteinContent 3 grams protein, SaturatedFatContent 1 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1 slice, SodiumContent 185 grams sodium, SugarContent 2 grams sugar, TransFatContent 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFatContent 4 grams unsaturated fat
THE ULTIMATE GLUTEN AND DAIRY-FREE BREAKFAST GUIDE - 75 ...
SIMPLY GLUTEN FREE | GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES & LIFESTYLE ADVICE
60+ GLUTEN FREE BREAKFAST IDEAS - MOMABLES
25+ GLUTEN FREE AND DAIRY FREE LUNCH IDEAS - NOBIGGIE
10 SIMPLE GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE DESSERTS - ALLRECIPES
GLUTEN FREE RECIPES | GLUTEN-FREE ON A SHOESTRING
40+ GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE SNACKS (STORE-BOUGHT OPTIONS ...
GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES - JAMIE OLIVER
25 GLUTEN-FREE BREAKFAST RECIPES - HEALTHLINE
DAIRY-FREE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
COOKIE RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
24 HEALTHY PANCAKE RECIPES [IDEAS FOR KETO, GLUTEN-FREE ...
GLUTEN FREE RECIPES & NUTRITION | COTTER CRUNCH
VEGAN GLUTEN FREE BROWNIES | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - BEST EVER!