SMOKY TUNA SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Even with all the great Tuna Salads on Recipezaar, I did not see this one. My husband raves about it, and I do too. We eat this on toasted bread and lettuce, as well as on crackers; it would also make a great filling for pita bread or wraps. Hope you like it.
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Note: do not pour the liquid smoke directly from the bottle into the tuna mixture, as it comes out quick and is very concentrated (and will easily ruin and overpower your tuna salad) The smoke flavor is meant to be very subtle.
- Be sure to drain your tuna well.
- Mix ingredients together and serve as sandwiches or spread on crackers (I like Triscuit or Ritz).
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.7, FatContent 7.8, SaturatedFatContent 1.2, CholesterolContent 18.5, SodiumContent 346.3, CarbohydrateContent 7.6, FiberContent 0.4, SugarContent 2.2, ProteinContent 11.2
HICKORY SMOKED TUNA SALAD SANDWICHES RECIPE - BLUE PLATE ...
Hickory smoked tuna is a wonderful thing. Here, it’s combined with pecans, bacon, a little mayo and a dab of mustard to make a flavorful, simple sandwich.
Cook Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- TOAST pecans in a small nonstick pan over medium heat until slightly browned and aromatic; do not burn. MIX in a small bowl pecans, tuna, 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, mustard and bacon. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes. TOAST sandwich bread if desired. SPREAD mayonnaise on one or both slices of sandwich bread. Evenly spread one slice with tuna salad, then top with tomato and lettuce. Add second slice on top and press gently. Serve immediately.
More about "smoked tuna salad recipe recipes"
SMOKED TUNA AND GUACAMOLE SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Notes: Smoked tuna is available at specialty food shops and many supermarkets. It can also be ordered from Ducktrap River Fish Farm (800-828-3825).One Serving Calories 231 kcal, Total Fat 14 gm, Saturated Fat 2 gm
SMOKED JALAPEÑO TUNA SALAD SANDWICH RECIPE BY THE DAILY ...
Total Time 9 minutes59S
Calories 1376 calories per serving
- Step 1: In a small bowl, whisk together 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 1/2 tablespoons chipotle pepper puree until combined. Makes about 1 cup.
SMOKED TUNA SALAD WITH SESAME DRESSING RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
Calories 131 per serving
- Seafood Alternatives: smoked sturgeon, smoked salmon Combine the tuna, radish, cucumber, carrot and green onions in a large bowl and gently toss to mix. In a small bowl, combine the rice, wine vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, salt and pepper and stir to mix till the sugar has dissolved. Pour the dressing over the tuna mix and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over and serve. This recipe yields 4 servings. Comments: It's hard to beat this recipe for a crunchy, quick-to-fix appetizer with little added fat.
TUNA SALAD COMPOSÉE RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories 228 per serving
- Mix all the ingredients well with a fork in a medium-size, nonreactive bowl. Taste and adjust the lemon juice and pepper. The salad can be made up to 3 days in advance and refrigerated.
SMOKED TUNA AND GUACAMOLE SALAD RECIPE - MARCIA KIESEL ...
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce with the watercress and apple slices. Add the dressing and toss well. Arrange the salad on 4 plates. Using 2 spoons, shape 16 mounds of guacamole and set 4 in the center of each salad. Arrange the smoked tuna slices around the guacamole and serve.
10 BEST SMOKED TUNA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
STARKIST HICKORY SMOKED TUNA SALAD RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
SMOKED ALBACORE TUNA NICOISE SALAD RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
PALEO SMOKED TUNA SALAD - REAL FOOD WITH JESSICA
TUNA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
A QUICK RECIPE FOR SMOKING TUNA - GRILL MASTER UNIVERSITY
HICKORY SMOKED TUNA QUESADILLA | STARKIST
SMOKED TUNA DIP - ANITA'S TABLE TALK
DINNER FOR TWO: TUNA PASTA SALAD | I HEART RECIPES
SMOKED SALMON SALAD - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
10 BEST COLD FISH SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SMOKED SALMON SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
TUNA SALAD - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS - EASY RECIPE
20 BEST LEFTOVER FISH RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD